Aloha!!!

"Thanks for viewing our blog. We're looking
forward on your rates and comments. Hope you find our blog educational and
enjoyable. Have fun!!!"


Monday, July 7, 2008

Past, Present and Future

My elementary life was so full of excitement and challenges. I've gained a lot of knowledge, awards and most especially, I've gained a lot of friends. On the other hand, currently, in my high school years, the excitement and challenges were not ordinary as what it seemed before. It became more challenging and the activities are accompanied not just by excitement but with extreme pressure. However, even if it's that tiring facing the school everyday, it's worth it. I have collected a lot more friends than before and is still collecting anyhow. I'm still gathering awards and at the same time, learning much more things better than before.
The bridge was very long and troubled for me to take back then but, since I was able to reach the other edge, then, I was able to fight along the struggles which came my way. Thus, another bridge is waiting for me. New obstacles I will encounter.
Written by: Hazel L. Soberano from IV- Abad Santos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello...we know the fact that our world is now on the estate of exposing to many phenomenon and it is also important to explore any ways so that we are be prepared when a very tragic events will come.